30th International Conference on Inductive Logic Programming, ILP2020-21 @ IJCLR
Call for Papers
- Theory of ILP, foundations of logical & relational learning, computational learning theory.
- Learning in various logical representations and formalisms, such as logic programming & answer set programming, first-order & higher-order logic, description logic & ontologies.
- Statistical relational learning, including structure/parameter learning for probabilistic logic languages, relational probabilistic graphical models, kernel-based methods, neural- symbolic learning.
- Meta-interpretative learning & predicate invention.
- Semi-supervised & unsupervised relational learning.
- Methods for scaling-up ILP, parallel & distributed relational learning.
- Incremental & online relational learning, learning from data streams.
- Applications of ILP.
Program Committee Members (Tentative)
Dalal Alrajeh, Imperial College London,UK Elena Bellodi, University of Ferrara, Italy Krysia Broda, Imperial College London, UK Rui Camacho, University of Porto, Portugal Giuseppe Cota, University of Ferrara, Italy Vítor Santos Costa, University of Porto, Portugal Andrew Cropper, University of Oxford, UK James Cussens, University of York, UK Saso Dzeroski, Jozef Stefan Institute, Slovenia Nicola Fanizzi, Università degli Studi di Bari, Italy Nuno A. Fonseca, EMBL-EBI, Hinxton, UK Katsumi Inoue, National Institute of Informatics, Japan Nobuhiro Inuzuka, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Japan Nobuhiro Inuzuka, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Japan Nicolas Lachiche, University of Strasbourg, France Mark Law, Imperial College London, UK Francesca Lisi, Università degli Studi di Bari, Italy Suresh Manandhar, University of York, UK Aline Paes, Universidade Federal Fluminense, Brazil Stassa Patsantzis, Imperial College London, UK Jan Ramon, INRIA, France Fabrizio Riguzzi, University of Ferrara, Italy Alessandra Russo, Imperial College London, UK Ashwin Srinivasan, Birla Institute of Technology and Science, India Alireza Tamaddoni Nezhad, University of Surrey, UK Tomoyuki Uchida, Hiroshima City University, Japan Christel Vrain, University of Orléans, France Stefan Wrobel, Fraunhofer IAIS & University of Bonn, Germany Gerson Zaverucha, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Filip Železný, Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic Riccardo Zese, University of Ferrara, Italy
ILP 2019, Plovdiv, Bulgaria ILP 2018, Ferrara, Italy ILP 2017, Orléans, France ILP 2016, London, UK ILP 2015, Kyoto, Japan ILP 2014, Nancy, France ILP 2013, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil ILP 2012, Dubrovnik, Croatia ILP 2011, Cumberland Lodge, Windsor Great Park, United Kingdom ILP 2010, Firenze, Italy ILP 2009, Leuven, Belgium ILP 2008, Prague, Czech Republic ILP 2007, Corvallis, Oregon, USAc ILP 2006, Santiago, Spain ILP 2005, Bonn, Germany ILP 2004, Porto, Portugal ILP 2003, Szeged, Hungary ILP 2002, Sydney, Australia ILP 2001, Strasbourg, France ILP 2000, London, UK ILP 1999, Bled, Slovenia ILP 1998, Madison, Wisconsin, USA ILP 1997, Prague, Czech Republic ILP 1996, Stockholm, Sweden ILP 1995, Leuven, Belgium ILP 1994, Bonn, Germany ILP 1993, Bled, Slovenia ILP 1992, Tokyo, Japan ILP 1991, Viana do Castelo, Portugal